Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Color Wheel



What was our project?
For a couple of days we have been working on a project where we make our own version of the color wheel. Our color wheel was supposed to be a close replica of the original. We needed to label the colors and in this process we are supposed to label tertiary colors with the primary color first and the secondary after it. The main reason we made this is because we use the color wheel a lot in graphic design, so we made it by ourselves to try and remember the wheel

What did we learn?
This project taught us a lot about Adobe Illustrator and how we can change the transparency of lines, make lines dashed, making perfect circles and squares, and how to make a triangle. I learned a ton about the color wheel itself as well, like how complementary, monochromatic, and triad color schemes work, and there are many more. We took many notes in the earlier parts of this project, on how to use Illustrator, and I found out it is not hard to use at all.

What can I take away from this project?
 I really enjoyed being able to use this software for the first time and I would recommend it for anyone who needs to make a logo for a company or something else. The project may have been very simple but it was fun to do and I will think about doing graphic design in the upcoming years of highschool. This project was very fun to complete, I just liked trying something new and making something that I never thought was that important and finding out its uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment