Thursday, December 14, 2017

Website



I had to work really hard on what I wanted to do with this project and make sure that all my links worked and try to get the colors correct and make sure that they blend well together. When I started the software I had no clue what I was looking at or how it worked, which was surprising to me since I am usually able to get accustomed to it quickly, but once we started the videos I was able to figure out the whole thing and it was easier than I thought. I do like how the program is designed because it works with code and I really want to learn how to code so it shows some of how to code and how it puts words on the screen by doing so. I want to be able to work more with DreamWeaver if I get a chance because it looks like it's able to make very professional looking sites and if that is true it would be really helpful for the future.


I had fun making this page and seeing how good you can make it. I definitely want to continue on  working in e-Comm and learning more about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment